Acupuncture Motor Point Manual Hard Copy Booklet + Ebook, 2nd edition
*We ship manuals to the U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia. We do NOT ship to any other countries or regions.
*PLEASE READ BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO ACCESS THE MANUAL & VIDEOS AFTER PURCHASE
Motor Point Manual e-book:
- E-book Is NOT printable.
- ***Please allow 24 hours for the ebook to be added to your account. The ebook will be under ‘downloads’ in your Legacyacusupply.com account.
- The e-book can only be downloaded 3 times and is password protected (password is in the order confirmation screen and/or under ‘downloads’ in your account). Please save the ebook on your device.
- E-book is watermarked and copyright protected. Sharing or distributing is prohibited.
Hard copy booklet:
- The ultimate quick reference clinical manual. Booklet is 7″ x 9″, clear cover and back, 52 glossy pages covering 92 motor points.
- Hard copy book will be mailed in 24-48 hours after purchase. You will receive an email with a tracking number approximately 3 hours after your order. If you do not receive the email check your SPAM folder.
*After purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email with the link to the PDF ebook.
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given well over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was an instructor in the Comptemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013, and he developed his Exstore system, which he currently teaches to doctors and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines.