Digital only bundle to get started with EXSTORE® today!
- EXSTORE video links and password are sent in the order confirmation email you receive. If you do not see this email after your purchase, check your SPAM/Junk folder.
- No refunds
- Videos include lifetime access
- Videos are copyright and password protected and cannot be shared
- EXSTORE manual and exam sheet can be found in the ‘downloads’ section in ‘my account’
What’s included in this bundle:
- 70 pages with illustrations covering the core EXSTORE®exam
- Explanations on motor muscle inhibition, neurogenic inflammation, nociception, and more
- Movements of scan assessment
- How EXSTORE guides your treatment
- Charting and interpreting your results
- Case examples
This video follows the manual and gives step by step instruction for the EXSTORE® scan.
- Learn how to effectively assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
- Understand how to easily locate motor muscle inhibitions in regions that significantly alter body mechanics
- Easy step-by-step instruction allows you to follow along with the EXSTORE manual
- Ideal for Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Acupuncturists, MDs
- Includes 6 videos for a total of approximately 65 minutes; 3 on assessment, 3 on assessment & treatment
- No PDAs or CEUs
EXSTORE exam sheet: Added to your ‘downloads’ in your account
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given well over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was an instructor in the Comptemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013, and he developed his Exstore system, which he currently teaches to doctors and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines.