The ultimate bundle to get started learning EXSTORE, electro-acupuncture, and motor point acupuncture today!
What’s included in this bundle:
- Motor Point hard copy booklet PLUS ebook
- EXSTORE manual ebook
- EXSTORE exam sheet
- EXSTORE assessment and treatment videos
- Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Treatment of 7 Clinical Musculoskeletal Cases
- Low Back, Shoulder, Neck, Ankle, Knee, IBS, Elbow
- Total video time approximately 167 minutes
- EXSTORE manual, EXSTORE exam sheet, and the motor point e-book can be found in your account under ‘downloads
- Motor Point booklet will be mailed 24-48 hours after purchase
- Video links and password are sent in the order confirmation email you receive.
Videos include lifetime access
Videos are copyright protected and cannot be shared
Motor Point hard copy booklet:
This is shipped 24-48 hours after your order. Flat rate shipping applies. Shipping is calculated when you order and is displayed on the checkout screen.
The ultimate quick reference clinical manual. Booklet is 7″ x 9″, clear cover and back, 52 glossy pages covering 92 motor points, as well as core concepts such as what is motor inhibition, causes of motor inhibition, nociception, explanations of motor points, and more!
Motor Point e-book:
This is the book in digital form. After purchase, a screen will come up and there will be a link to your ebook. This can also be accessed under ‘downloads’ in your account. The e-book can only be downloaded 3 times and is password protected (password is in the order confirmation screen and/or under ‘downloads’ in your account). E-book is watermarked and copyright protected. Sharing or distributing is prohibited.
- 70 pages with illustrations covering the core EXSTORE® exam
- Explanations on motor muscle inhibition, neurogenic inflammation, nociception, and more
- Movements of scan assessment
- How EXSTORE guides your treatment
- Charting and interpreting your results
- Case examples
This video follows the manual and gives step by step instruction for the EXSTORE® scan/physical assessment.
- Learn how to effectively assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
- Understand how to easily locate motor muscle inhibitions in regions that significantly alter body mechanics
- Easy step-by-step instruction allows you to follow along with the EXSTORE manual
- Ideal for Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Acupuncturists, MDs
- Treatment examples
- Approximately 65 minutes of video
- No PDAs or CEUs
EXSTORE exam sheet: Added to your ‘downloads’ in your account
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given well over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013, and he developed his EXSTORE system, which he currently teaches to doctors and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines.